Wood Sticker Lost In The Right Direction
Unlike traditional stickers, Wood Stickers will fully biodegrade! Vinyl stickers are extremely toxic to produce and even more toxic to consume. When a vinyl sticker breaks down, it leaves behind tiny pieces of micro-plastic that ultimately pollute our land and waterways. When our Wood Stickers break down, they leave behind only wood that can fully biodegrade. But what about my sticker breaking down while in use?! No need to worry, our Wood Stickers will last just as long as a traditional sticker. They can last indefinitely with indoor use and can last up to two years when exposed to the elements of the outdoors or dishwashing.
Sustainably Sourced Wood
- Ethically and sustainably sourced
- FSC certified wood supplier to be sure that all of our wood products are up to standards.
- no harmful effect on the environment.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
- Hang tags are printed on a recycled content paper, from a local print shop. This means cutting down on carbon emissions made from long transportation times.
- All stickers came packaged in a cellophane sleeve. Cellophane is a great alternative to plastic as it offers many of the beneficial qualities of plastic, without the harmful environmental effects. Our cellophane sleeves will fully biodegrade when left to the elements, leaving no trace.
Made in the USA
From start to finish, made 100% in the United States. This means far less of a carbon footprint is created from the transportation and sourcing of materials.
|DO THEY STICK GOOD?|
|You betcha. Has a super-burly 3M adhesive backing. These puppies aren’t ever coming off, so be sure to ask Mom before you put one on the mailbox…|
|WILL THEY BREAK?|
|Yes, they will bend with the grain but not against it. Fabricated with the grain vertically aligned. So if you gently pinch the edges on the sides the sticker magically bends! If you pinch it at the top and bottom edge (against the grain) you’re gonna have a bad day...|
| CAN I PUT ONE ON MY CAR?
Hells to the yes! The protective clear coat is made to keep out moisture and preventing UV damage and is sprayed three times. Put wood stickers anywhere you want outside the house. It’s sort of like you’re returning the wood to its natural environment. You can run ’em through the dishwasher too by the way.
Sticker Dimensions & Packaging: Each Wood Sticker Measures Approximately 3"x 3" with a plant-based and biodegradable 3M adhesive backing. Wood Stickers also each come in a compostable cellulose bag and recycled paper hang tag.